Gel Blaster, Inc. is an Austin-based consumer experience company, revolutionizing the way the world thinks about toys, play and getting out there! We value out-of-the-box thinkers, problem solvers, and good vibes. We build our team intentionally with culture, diversity, and integrity at the forefront of every decision.
Our Vision: To foster a global movement that heals the world through play.
Our Mission: Our mission is to get kids outside playing.
Our Purpose: We exist to nurture the playful spirit of children and awaken the inner child within us all.
Who YOU are:
We are seeking an experienced Social Media Digital Creator to join our fun, playful and fast-growing team. This position will report to our Social Media Manager.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
● Develop and execute social media content across various platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, etc.)
● Create original and engaging content including photos, videos, and graphics that align with our brand voice and messaging
● Stay up-to-date with the latest, best practices, and algorithm changes to optimize our content performance
● Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement social media campaigns that drive engagement and conversions
● Assist with monitoring social media analytics to track the effectiveness of content and campaigns
● Maintain relationships with social media influencers, brand advocates, and partners to increase brand exposure
● Help foster engagement and strengthen relationships with our audience
● Manage and organize social media content calendars to ensure timely and consistent content delivery
● Assist with other marketing initiatives as needed
What You Are Great At:
● Experience in marketing, communications, or related field
● Proven work experience as a Social Media Digital Creator or similar role
● Strong knowledge of social media platforms
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to create compelling content that resonates with target audiences
● Experience with social media analytics and tracking tools
● Ability to work independently and in a team environment
● Creative thinker with a passion for social media and digital marketing
● Strong organizational and time management skills
What Makes You The Ideal Fit:
We are looking for a fun out the box thinker, who can create relevant and engaging social media content to join our team. As the Social Media Digital Creator, you will be responsible for developing and executing social media content across various platforms.You will create original, engaging, and on-brand content that resonates with our target audience and increases brand awareness. *Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio on your resume.
Must be authorized to work in US without sponsorship.
Gel Blaster, Inc. proudly offers highly competitive compensation and benefit programming as a way of thanking you for all you do, bringing to bare your experience, talent, skill, expertise, knowledge, proven capabilities, and potential. Our programming includes:
Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance (eligible upon 60-day employment)
Term Life Insurance
401(k) with Employer Match
15 Paid Holidays
Ping Pong lessons on site and game room
Flexible Scheduling and Hybrid Work Week
Rolling Wellness Perks, i.e. 90 Day Yoga Membership, Office-Based Masseuse, Team Wakeboarding Sessions and On-Site Group Workouts
Beautiful Office Environment with Lake Views and Lawn Access
Opportunities for Professional Development
Join one of the fastest growing brands to hit the toy industry and play a key role in the continued success of our team at Gel Blaster!